Searching for autumn leaf templates to use for your next fall-themed craft? These printable maple, oak and apple leaf templates are totally free to download, and they come in multiple different sizes and variations. Whether you’re looking for a detailed template or a simple outline to cut out with scissors, we’ve got you covered!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. We only endorse products, services and merchants that we have personally used/tested and consider of the highest quality standard. Please see our full disclosure for further information.
Nothing says “fall” like colourful leaves. And if you’re looking for autumn leaves to print out for your next craft, you’ve come to the right place.
These autumn leaf craft templates come in multiple variations and sizes, including basic leaf shapes as well as more intricate leaf templates with lines. Print them on US Letter-sized paper and use them for all your fall crafts.
Keep scrolling to download all of the templates you need—no sign-up required!
Download the Fall Leaf Printouts
Printable Maple Leaf Templates
These maple leaf craft templates are perfect for a variety of autumn crafts. Click on each link to download the corresponding template:
Printable Oak Leaf Templates
Use these printouts for crafts that require oak leaf templates. Click on each link to download the ones you need:
Printable Apple Leaf Templates
The maple and oak leaf drawings are quite distinctive, but the apple leaf template has a simple design that you can use in any craft that requires a basic leaf shape. Download them below by clicking the link under each image:
Things to Do with Autumn Leaf Templates
Here are a few fun things you can make using these printable maple leaf, oak leaf and apple leaf templates:
- Print out the templates and use them as fall colouring sheets for your kids
- Make some DIY felt leaves for your child’s felt board
- Cut out the outline templates and arrange them into a paper leaf garland for your home
- Use construction paper to create paper strip autumn leaves
- Make a paper plate fall wreath
- Use the template as a stencil to create this awesome leaf silhouette art
- Decorate your windows with fall leaf suncatchers (these stained glass ones are really cool too!)
- Use tissue paper to create 3D crumpled tissue paper fall leaf art
- Make gorgeous fall leaf chalk outlines using black construction paper and chalk pastels
- Punch some holes on the template border to create DIY fall lacing cards to help your kids practice their fine motor skills
- Use the templates to create an outline for fall leaf string art
We recently used some lined templates to make Glue & Chalk Pastel Fall Leaves, and it worked out great because the lines showed us exactly where to trace.
As for the leaf outline templates, they have thicker stems that make them perfect for crafts that require leaf cutouts.
Related Free Craft Templates
Looking for more fun templates to make crafting a little easier? Check out these articles:
- Shamrock & Four-Leaf Clover Templates
- Printable Pumpkin Carving Template for Halloween
- Easter Egg Template Set for Crafts