Hi, I’m Sacha! I used to be a teacher, but these days you can usually find me at home taking care of my four daughters, who were born between 2016 and 2020.
Staying home with four young kids can be both hectic and exhausting. But it does have its rewards, and one of them is the extra time it’s provided for us to bond and try new things together.
Like every family, we have lots of things on our plates, and we don’t spend every minute of the day crafting or doing activities. But some of our best memories have been of the times we’ve spent doing projects together.
That’s why I decided to share those projects on this site in the hope that they will help you make beautiful memories with your kids, too!
What I Write About
If you’re looking for fun resources that will help you entertain your kids, you’ve come to the right place! Here is the sort of content that you can expect to find on my website:
- Crafts / DIY: I’ve always been crafty, and my daughters are, too. We love exploring different ways to create art, celebrate each season and make DIY gifts for family and friends. Whether you’re looking for easy projects to do with your kids or more advanced projects to do on your own, there’s probably something for you on my site.
- Kids’ Activities: Ever since our kids stopped going to daycare, we’ve had time to try lots of new activities to fill our days at home. I like to share the best ones on my blog and social media accounts so that your family can join in on the fun! We especially love taste-safe sensory activities because they allow our younger kids to participate, too.
- Printables: I love creating printables like colouring pages, puzzles and worksheets to entertain my kids. I sell some of them in my shop, but I also make a lot of my printables available for free to my email subscribers because I know that parents and teachers are often on a tight budget! (You can subscribe using the form at the bottom of this page.)
For those of you who are curious, here are a few fun facts about me:
- I am equally fluent in both French and English
- I am proud to be Canadian 🇨🇦
- I have a bachelor’s degree from the Université de Montréal, where I studied Linguistics, Psychology and Ancient Languages
- I love printables so much that I started an Etsy shop and a kids’ printable shop that sell nothing but digital downloads
- I love to cook meals from scratch
- I love plants, but I’m terrible at keeping them alive (my husband is the one with the green thumb)
- I like to do photography in my spare time… but because I’m always the one behind the camera, we never remember to take any photos of me unless I’m 40 weeks pregnant and we want to get a picture before the baby is born 🙈
Keep in Touch
You can also:
- Follow me on social media: Pinterest / Facebook / Instagram
- Join my Facebook groups: Fun Crafts & Activities for Kids / Fun Printables for Kids
- Subscribe to my newsletter using the form below to receive email updates and exclusive printables that aren’t available anywhere on my site
Thank you so much for visiting my site, and I’m looking forward to hearing from you!